Zulueta sod is top quality turfgrass, grown in our sod farms along 12 months until full maturity. It is harvested in rolls for an easy transport.
Zulueta sod provides to the greenkeeper and gardener, 100% guaranteed success in their works.
The house owner can immediately enjoy a nice, dense and healthy turf grass.
Sod is always the best option for golf courses and athletic fields.
Grown in a rich loamy clay soil in Zamora (Spain), ZULUETA PREMIUM SOD performs in many ways much better than the traditional sandy soil sod, overall for private gardens and public parks, where it is not possible to improve the existing soil.
- This sod self recover fast from any accident in transport, handling or management.
- It is resistant to harvesting and transport traumas, even in full summer and when travelling far away.
Depending on climate adaptation:
- Size: 2,40 m. x 0,42 m.
- Surface: 1 m2.
- Thikness: 1-1,5 cm
- Weight: entre 20-22 kg. rollo
- Easy to handle. The best format for gardening.
- Size: 25 m. x 0,75 m.
- Surface: 18,25 m2.
- Weight: entre 400-575 kg. rollo.
- Standard big roll: 1-1,5 cm de espesor
- Extra thick big roll: 2,5 cm de espesor
- For planting wide surfaces in gardening, golf courses and athletic fields
Extra thick carpet
- Size: 1 m. x 0,4 m.
- Thikness: 4 cm.
- Surface: 0,4 m2.
- Weight: 70 kg/m2.
- Only for sport fields in very damaged areas